Sioux County continues to see community spread of Covid-19 and a high positivity rate.
It is important for you to consider your own personal situation and the risk for you, your family, and your community before venturing out.
Below are some questions to consider as you make decisions about venturing out.
- Am I at risk for severe illness due to age or a serious underlying medical condition?
- Do I live with, or frequently spend time with, someone who is at risk for severe illness?
- Is COVID-19 spreading in my community?
- Will my activity put me in close contact with others?
- Will those in attendance be social distancing and wearing masks?
- Will I have to share any items, equipment, or tools with other people?
- Is the event indoor or outdoor?
- Does the activity require travel to another community, or that I share transportation with people who do not live with me?
- If I get sick with COVID-19, will I have to miss work or school?
For help answering these questions see: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/deciding-to-go-out.html