Community Health Partners offers the Healthy Families Program to parent(s) who are expecting a baby or have a newborn infant. Healthy Families is nationally accredited by Healthy Families America. It is a free, voluntary, culturally humble program that focuses on family strengths and healthy parent child interaction and bonding. The goals of the Healthy Families Program are safe and healthy children and families, empowered parents, and school ready children. Priority for service is given to single parents, first-time parents, and teen parents.
- Promotes bonding and attachment and healthy parent child interaction
- Coaches, encourages and supports parents
- Links parents to community resources
- Monitors child growth/development
- Problem-solves with parents
If you would like more information on the Healthy Families Program please call Community Health Partners 800-435-3454 or email Kim Westerholm, RN, MA, Director of Community Health Services, [email protected].