Immunizations protect your child from many serious illnesses. Children need immunizations when they are infants, again when they are preschool age, and again at adolescence. Immunizations are required by law for children attending childcare or school.
Immunization information can seem overwhelming, especially for first time parents. If you have any questions or concerns about immunizations, to best place for information is your family medical provider or Community Health Partners. Community Health Partners’ immunization nurses understand that you want to do what is best for you child’s health and wellbeing and would be very happy to help with any questions or concerns.
Get your child’s immunizations at the medical clinic if:
- child’s insurance covers immunizations
- child is on Hawk-I
- child is on Medicaid and is a patient at one of the following medical clinics: Hawarden Regional Healthcare, Hegg Memorial, Hull Medical Clinic, Promise Community Health Center, or Sioux Center Health
Get your child’s immunizations at Community Health Partners if:
- child has no health insurance
- child’s health insurance does not cover immunizations
- child is on Medicaid (bring your child’s new Medicaid card)
To save time, click here to let us know you are coming or call (712) 737-2971 or 800-435-3454.
There is no charge for immunizations at these clinics, however donations are suggested.